Friday, September 26, 2008

Backspace

Yesterday I started writing a post and went off on a tangent, I couldn't believe the feelings that came pouring out as I was typing. I tried not to think to much about how it sounded or if it was complete sentences and just wrote. I ran out of time, I was sitting here writing and I let the kids sleep for much longer than I should have, when I heard Logan waking up I paused my post and didn't submit it. I really had every intent to go back on and finish it but this morning I am grateful to the backspace button. In hindsight, nothing I wrote needed to be said out loud and it was therapeutic just releasing the thoughts. I have always heard that keeping a journal was beneficial but didn't realize that it would affect me.


In Logan news, the Dr suggested starting Logan in a program called First Steps, for speech therapy. I was a little surprised because he is only 15 months but on the other hand, both Andrew and Josh are taking speech so why not Logan as well. I mean, obviously we need help in the language development category. At least my mom thinks so. We decided to hold off for now and see if it improves by his 18 month check up.

No comments: