Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby steps...

We have taken our next little step in living healthy. Yesterday we went on a bike ride together. Andrew and Nick were awesome and kept up incredibly. We rode from our home to the park and then we each went around the park once with Nick. I was shocked at how I didn't feel exhausted. When we bought the bikes a couple of years ago, my legs would be burning after just a few blocks, but this time my legs are fine. We both remarked on how little we felt sore, our legs were fine. Our butts were a different story. I didn't even know I could bruise the areas of my behind that are sore right now. Larry thinks we should invest in the big, old lady style, cushy seats and I agree.

Josh and Logan sat in the bike trailer and seemed to enjoy the ride there. Logan decided on the way home that he had enough. He was hot and tired, (he missed his 2ND nap) and hungry, (I packed bad snacks for him). He screamed the entire way home, well almost the entire time. Larry stopped at the little grocery store and bought him a ring pop to eat, after that he was loving the last 3 blocks.

No comments: