Sunday, December 2, 2007

More ramblings

The zoo did come to school for Andrew and he came home to tell me that he touched a millipede. What? This is a boy who refused to touch the bottom feeding sharks at the zoo, wanted to feed the giraffes until the last minute when he saw the tongue reach out to take the food, and hardly brushed past the elephant taking a bath while the other kids damn near hugged it, and yet he touched the disgusting, creepy, big ol' nasty bug.

Nick is at his friend Davids house alone, it is a big leap for me to let him go but Larry took him there and checked the place out and felt really good about leaving him there. He sure is growing up. I remember back in kindergarten I was scared that he would not be able to make friends but he has.

I went upstairs and put Logan to sleep in his crib, it only took 17 minutes this time for him to cry and fall asleep. When I came down I found Josh playing with matches. How cliche!! Luckily he has no clue what they do and was holding them in his hand. I fear that if he knew how to produce fire he would have went around the house lighting stuff on fire just to see what would happen.

No comments: