Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ENT

Okay, now we have another child getting tubes in his ears. Logan went to the ENT yesterday and is scheduled to have it done on the 25th with Andrew. Are we crazy to have both kids done at the same time? I don't think so. Hopefully they will respond well to surgery and all will be okay.

Joshua has started inflicting himself with bites and scratches. as I write this it makes him sound off his rocker but I think he is just seeing what happens. After his scratches scab over he has taken to pulling off the scabs because he doesn't like the way they feel.

I met Larry for lunch yesterday. I love when we have an opportunity to just be alone doing nothing. When we do happen to find that time it always reminds me of an "Everybody Loves Raymond" episode where Debbie and Ray go on a date and try not to talk about their kids. They end up having a conversation about butter. ha ha Sometimes that is us.

No comments: